The packaging and labeling of Nubenco products is part of our frontline marketing process of product differentiation which also shows our attention to detail. Our durable packaging ensures product integrity and all our labels are uniform with recognizable design. All Nubenco standard labels are produced with English, Spanish and French text with other languages available upon request. Nubenco operating room products are supplied mostly in blister packaging (not cellophane) for greater biosecurity. As we develop our products with the environment in mind, all of our packaging material is recyclable and biodegradable.
Our packaging and label contains:
- United States FDA entity registration NDC/HRI number.
- Proudly “Developed in the U.S.A.”
- CE Mark.
- Registration numbers of some regions throughout the world, confirming quality recognition and acceptance.
- A universal barcode and QR code to assist in inventory management and provide quick access to additional information on the company webpage, which is responsive to mobile devices.
- Easily identifiable product sizes on primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging in both US and metric measurements.