Selecting a sales, marketing and distribution approach is a key element of a successful business model as this encompasses both a company’s connection to its clients and a significant portion of its costs. A priority at Nubenco is to support your marketing efforts with product information, training, and a commitment to help you develop your business in your market.
The following is what we currently have in place for Distributor Marketing Support
- Product Training – Please refer to our product training page for a more in-depth explanation.
- Instructional Videos
- A professional and informative website
- Offsite product technical training as needed via Skype
- Social Media Platforms (various) that provide current industry trends and company news
- Complete Product Catalogue (available in electronic format) – Our Nubenco catalogue is a popular promotional tool for our product portfolio and it offers a huge boost to all direct marketing efforts. Our electronic catalogue is readily available on our website for immediate download.
- Promotional Support for scientific exhibits and tradeshows (such as banners, flyers and Nubenco promotional giveaways) – Nubenco is available to support you during regional trade show events. It addition to flyers, banners and a host of other promotional tools, Nubenco Staff can support you through their intimate knowledge with Nubenco products. You will be trained how to best articulate the benefits of Nubenco products which can help drives sales and promote the Nubenco brand.
- Product Samples – We give all of our Distributors the option of accepting free product samples based on total purchase orders in the first year of business. When purchasing quantities are too low for production, Nubenco makes its wide inventory available so that a wide variety of goods can be placed on the market.
- Market Research – We depend on our distributors, on an ongoing basis, to develop and report knowledge of their individual markets so that we can best coordinate our efforts. Market research is imperative in order to understand the competition, the needs and preferences of the consumers as well as how best to introduce a product into the market.
- Pricing Strategy – We work with our distributors to considering various pricing options, performing competition price analysis and delivering the best baseline price so as to ascertain the most effective price for the public market.